Teacher Appreciation Week
April 30th- May 4th
Teacher appreciation week is approaching on. As a PTA, we wanted to provide you all the theme we are doing as a PTA if you wanted to join us in the theme. Please do not feel obligated. These are merely suggestions.
This helps you save time and money when back-to-school shopping. Parents that use EPI school packs save up to 40% compared to the same supplies from a national retailer.
Order deadline is 06/22. If you have any questions please email Nicole at email@example.com
To order online:
* Go to: educationalproducts.com/shoppacks
* Enter our school code: BEA010
* Supplies will be delivered before school starts in August and may be picked up at Meet the Teacher Night
EPI link to order online:
To see the School Supply Pack, check out this You Tube video:
Want to see your photos in the Yearbook? We do too!!
Parents and Teachers, we need photos to include in your Yearbook. When you attend school events, please share your photos. Even if it is just pictures of your own child. We need a variety of events starting with meet the teacher to BCI related activities, even everyday classroom fun. We would love to use your photos, so please take a second to download some photos to the link below.
Please share your photos with us at:
Questions or photos to share, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about actual yearbook orders, please do not call the school, call the Yearbook Order Center at 1-866-287-3096.
Welcome to the BCI PTA Website
BCI PTA is going paperless this year
Your Free Online Account Allows You:
- Join the BCI PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your Directory Information
- Sign-up to Volunteer (All volunteers must complete a background check with KISD, you can do that by clicking here)
- Make a Donation
- Purchase Spirit Wear
- Purchase school supplies
- Access the online directory (for members only)
- Access Faculty & Staff Favorites List (for members only - click on Faculty & Staff)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members