Keep You Safe Online Parent Seminar
Come and learn about ways to protect your family and help your students be responsible with technology. See the full flyer here.
Texas Education Agency SPED Survey
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) has made available an online survey (deadline February 18) to solicit feedback on its draft corrective action plan for special education. The online survey is open to anyone wishing to provide input on the draft plan.
The survey takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Following this initial round of public comments and stakeholder engagement, a revised draft plan will be available on or around March 1. Additional public comment will ...be accepted through March 31.
Under the current timeline, the final State corrective action plan would be submitted to the U.S. Department of Education on or around April 18 (pending additional conversations and feedback from federal officials).
Review the draft plan and learn more about the agency’s outreach efforts.
Excerpts taken from TEA release 1/23/2018
Yearbooks on Sale EXTENDED!!!
The yearbooks start at $25 and go up with name imprinting. There are three ways to order.
* Order Online: www.yearbookordercenter.com BCI's code is #15240.
* By Phone: Call toll free 1-866-287-3096
* By Mail: Please click here to download the form to mail with check payment.
Last day to order is February 15, 2018.
Want to see your photos in the Yearbook? We do too!!
Parents and Teachers, we need photos to include in your Yearbook. When you attend school events, please share your photos. Even if it is just pictures of your own child. We need a variety of events starting with meet the teacher to BCI related activities, even everyday classroom fun. We would love to use your photos, so please take a second to download some photos to the link below.
Please share your photos with us at:
Questions or photos to share, please contact email@example.com
Questions about actual yearbook orders, please do not call the school, call the Yearbook Order Center at 1-866-287-3096.
Welcome to the BCI PTA Website
BCI PTA is going paperless this year
Your Free Online Account Allows You:
- Join the BCI PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your Directory Information
- Sign-up to Volunteer (All volunteers must complete a background check with KISD, you can do that by clicking here)
- Make a Donation
- Purchase Spirit Wear
- Purchase school supplies
- Access the online directory (for members only)
- Access Faculty & Staff Favorites List (for members only - click on Faculty & Staff)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members