Calling ALL runners who are ready to get up and move!!!
Who? - Any student enrolled at BCI
What? - Run laps equaling.... 4 laps = 1 mile. What distance will you run?
When? - 3:00 - 3:45 every Wednesday - Fall dates are September 27th- November 1st.
Where? - Meet in the small gym for stretching and warming up, then out to the track for running.
Why? - Earn charms for completing laps
How much? - Membership is $5.00 for the Fall.
- Every participant have must a signed liability waiver in file
- Runners and walkers will be allowed
- A small mark will be placed on child's hand/arm to count laps
- Wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes, bring a water bottle and light snack.
- Contact Coach Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Students must be picked up at 3:45 in the parent pickup at the west of the school (PLEASE PICK UP ON TIME)
- Leave those pets at home; this is for people with 2 legs only
- Please no siblings that are not part of BCI unless a parent volunteer is present
Health, Safety & Student Aid Chairman
BCI PTA has gone paperless. All forms and information are available electronically. Each year we save thousands of trees, reduce our carbon footprint, and save hundreds of your dollars.