Running Tribe is a PTA sponsored Event
Calling ALL runners who are ready to get up and move!!!
Who? - Any student enrolled at BCI
What? - Run laps equaling.... 4 laps = 1 mile. What distance will you run?
When? - 3:00 - 3:45 every Tuesday - Spring dates are January 24th - February 28th (March 7th Bad Weather Make-up)
Where? - Meet in the small gym for stretching and warming up, then out to the track for running.
Why? - Earn charms for completing laps
How much? - Membership is $5.00 for the Spring. A running shirt will be available for an additional $15.00 and is OPTIONAL!!!
Coach Todd needs help to make the Running Tribe a success. We need 5 volunteers to help the kids with warm up and monitoring them while they run. Click here to help volunteer.
- Runners and walkers will be allowed
- A small mark will be placed on child's hand/arm to count laps
- Wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes, bring a water bottle and light snack.
- Contact Faith Todd in the PE office at 817-744-3729 or email@example.com for more info.
- Students must be picked up at 3:45 (PLEASE PICK UP ON TIME)
- Leave those pets at home; this is for people with 2 legs only
- Please no siblings that are not part of BCI unless a parent volunteer is present
Health, Safety & Student Aid Chairman